Need Help
Where Do I Get Help

Your needs and age will determine the process you will need to follow to get help.  All residential programs, except for Transitional Housing, require you to have a social worker to make a referral on your behalf.  If you are in the custody, care and/or guardianship of the Province of New Brunswick have a conversation with your social worker.  For most of the Outreach and Youth QUEST programs, you do not need anyone, including an adult, to refer you.

If you need help with any issues in your life, you can call us directly at one of the numbers provided below or drop into Youth QUEST Central.  If we do not have a program or a counsellor who can help you - we will refer you to someone else in the community who can help.

Youth QUEST Central
Address:  199 St. George Street, Moncton, New Brunswick
Phone Number:  (506) 869-6355
Hours of Operations:

 Monday  12:00 - 5:00 pm
 Tuesday  12:00 - 5:00 pm
 Wednesday  12:00 - 7:00 pm
 Thursday  12:00 - 7:00 pm
 Friday  12:00 - 5:00 pm
 Saturday  Closed
 12:00 - 4:00 pm

There are a variety of activities that happen at Youth QUEST Central beyond the hours listed.  For more information, click here or view a video of Youth QUEST Central.

If there is a specific program you have heard about and are interesting in attending (such as Youth Impact Works or the Learning Centre), you can either call Youth QUEST Central directly or click here to find a listing of the various programs and contact them directly.